What does the Custom Photography Experience looks like?
I strive to offer my clients more than just a simple photo session - I offer a full custom photography experience and create beautiful images for you that you will enjoy forever!
Custom photography is about art, professionalism and client service. You and I will discuss exactly what you want out of your portraits, if you have special wishes and answer any questions you might have. Are you nervous about what to wear? Are you not sure about the best location for your shoot? Are you unsure on how to pose? These are some of the things we will discuss and answer before your session, to help put you at ease about any concerns you might have. You will also receive my Welcome Guide that includes a 'What To Wear' section along with helpful tips to get the most out of your shoot and so much more.
Each session includes:
- The photo session itself, along with my time and professional photography skills
- The welcome guide with styling tips, to help you figure out what to wear
- Props for the session, to help with seated poses or to change the look of your photos
- The option to change outfits in a private tent to create different looks for your photos
- An online proof gallery where you can choose your final images
Your Digital Collection includes:
- Professional hand editing in Photoshop to make the images look even more stunning, enhancing colors, retouching to get rid of blemishes and objects
- High resolution digital images, so you can print you images any size and as often as you like
- A private and password protected online gallery with your edited images
- A print release that ensures that you can print your images anywhere and as often as you like
- The option to purchase prints through me
We will go to the best locations to get images that are different from anyone else's. You should be able to enjoy your session and get a variety in your locations, poses and looks! You don’t want the same image lining your hallways with the same backdrop and the same looks. We will have many different backgrounds and I will coach you through poses that feel natural. We will also take candid pictures and silly ones. And, I encourage you to change your look! Mix it up with some new colors or a quick change of your hair! I always have a small changing tent with me which is private, comfortable and easy to change in. I also bring props like a bench to sit on, a blanket, stuffed animals for kids, hats, flower headbands, dresses for maternity sessions, books, baby shoes and more. I'll spend time with you to make sure you get exactly what you want.
After our session, I will upload all the images we took. I will look through every single one to make sure they meet the highest standards. After selecting all the good ones I will fully edit 1-2 pictures so you can see how they will look like after getting fully retouched in Photoshop. You will get an online gallery a few days after your session with all these good images to select your favorite ones. You are not limited to the number of pictures.
After you have chosen your favorite pictures, I will start editing them in Photoshop. I take pride in paying attention to details, so every single image gets hand edited. I will remove blemishes, fly-away hair, stains on clothes, people in the background, and other objects that don't look good in your images. I will edit some smaller things like enhancing the eye and all the colors and adjusting the brightness etc.
7 to 9 business days after you have selected your favorites you will get your own private password protected online gallery with all your beautiful images. From that gallery, you can view, download, and share your images. If you decide to order prints, you can also do that through the gallery.