Each client gets a custom photography experience to make your session a success (to learn more about that click here)!
Deluxe Maternity Session | $1195:
- Two to three outfits (designer gowns provided, optional)
- 60-90 minutes photo session
-2 locations possible if close by (less than 5 miles apart)
- 20 hand edited digital high resolution images with full printing rights (see details about hand editing below)
- Entire collection of proof / color corrected images (between 70-90 images)
- Personal app with all edited images to view your pictures on the go any time
Classic Maternity Session | $995:
- One outfit (designer gowns provided, optional)
- 45-60 minutes photo session
- 15 hand edited digital high resolution images with full printing rights
-For locations in a 15 mile radius of 95123 (no beaches)
Weekends (Saturday and Sundays) have a weekend fee of $100.
Travel fees to both packages may apply, see below.
Beach sessions are done Monday-Thursday (too crowded on weekends)
Hand editing is different to color correction. Hand editing means I remove blemishes, any unwanted objects or people in the background, remove fly away hair and make more adjustments to create the high quality look you see in my portfolio. The proof images are just color corrected, which means I have made some minor adjustments to the exposure and color but the major adjustments are in the hand edited images. Find some examples of color corrected and full edited images on the bottom of this page here.
Each maternity portrait session includes:
- the option to wear stunning maternity designer gowns, a changing tent is provided (click here to see the client closet)
- welcome guide with styling tips and more useful information
- photo session for up to 4 people with different backgrounds (each additional person is $25)
- optional props like flower headbands, hats, beautiful stashes for the dresses
- an online proof gallery to select the pictures you would like to have
- professional hand edited high resolution digital images available 9-10 business days after selecting the images
- password protected private online gallery to view, share and download your pictures
- download as often as you like
- print release to use the pictures for your personal use or to post online
- option to purchase additional digital images ($50 each)
- option to purchase prints
No travel fee up to 10 mile radius of San Jose (95123) but I am happy to travel to San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Cruz or anywhere else for an additional travel fee: San Francisco + Santa Cruz = $100, Palo Alto/Stanford = $50 travel fee.
Prices are non negotiable.
Best Maternity photographer San Jose, best maternity photographer San Francisco, maternity photographer, maternity photos, maternity photo session, maternity photographer Bay Area, maternity photography Bay Area, maternity photographer Palo Alto, maternity Santa Clara, maternity Mountain View, maternity Fremont, maternity Bay Area, maternity dresses, maternity photography Santa Clara, best maternity photographer Palo Alto, best maternity pictures, maternity photos, maternity outfits, pregnancy photos, pregnancy photographer, pregnancy photography, best photographer, photographer San Jose, photographer San Francisco, photographer Santa Clara, photographer Palo Alto, photography Bay Area, best photographer Silicon Valley, pregnancy photos San Jose, maternity pictures San Jose, maternity dresses photo shoot, maternity shoot, maternity images, maternity San Francisco, maternity photos San Francisco